Monday, March 23, 2009

Car Window Decals (Part 3)

 A lot of my post have to do with driving or vehicles, but when you are on the road for a majority of your life this can be expected.  Once again I have a great question about car window decals.

"What's going on with the "I Love My Wife" car decals?"

I mean seriously, you are using your vehicle as a medium to tell the whole world that you love your wife and you this display is in big bold lettering.  My next question is:

"What did you do to your wife to deserve this kind of punishment?"

Don't get my wrong I love my wife, but I also don't have to put this on my car for the world to know.  I'm guessing that the guy(s) with this display did something horribly wrong to their wife(ves).  My only thought would be that at some point they cheated on their wife and this is what they have to do to make it up to her.  That's probably about the worst thing that you could do to your wife to deserve this type of punishment.

Anyone else have ideas about this strange show of affection.  Would you use  your car as a means to tell the world that you love your wife?  Would you only do it to make up for something terrible that you did to her?  How long would you leave it on your vehicle?

No comments:

Post a Comment