Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome one and all

Welcome to my new blog "The Nothing Blog".

Previously I was blogging at "I'm Not Dead Yet" and I basically decided that I don't know enough about Columbia to blog daily or even weekly for that matter about all things Columbia.  With this in mind I knew that I still wanted to blog, so I came up with a new idea.

The television show "Seinfeld" was always touted as a show about nothing.  So, I thought, why not a blog about nothing.  Well, not really nothing, but about all the little life mysteries that occur during the course of the day.  Basically, I feel the need to use this blog as a means to ask the questions that others have not consider asking or are too afraid to ask.  All in all, I hope this blog encourages others to ask questions and challenge the "norms" of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment